Check out this setup./

Friend of mine just put one in a 2000 T/A.

It makes MAD POWER!!!

Methonal injected too! Can you say, "WWWWWEEEEEE!!!"

Needs no intercooler, muffler is eliminated, very well thought out

system. Is to be dyno tuned this week, I will post the numbers when we find out.

I don't know how to post a link, so here is the web site if you want to check it out:

www.ststurbo.com

No lag with this set up. Of coarse LS1 torque leaves no room for lag anyhow.

On the exhaust system the left side is the blow off valve and the right is the exhaust outlet.

A lot of undercar plumbing work is needed, but not too bad.

Hopefully when it comes back from the dyno tuners I will be able to get it on the rack and post some pics.

He put this car in the 12's before this setup, can't wait to see the times now! :gasp

Check out this setup./

Friend of mine just put one in a 2000 T/A.

It makes MAD POWER!!!

Methonal injected too! Can you say, "WWWWWEEEEEE!!!"

Needs no intercooler, muffler is eliminated, very well thought out

system. Is to be dyno tuned this week, I will post the numbers when we find out.

I don't know how to post a link, so here is the web site if you want to check it out:

www.ststurbo.com

[*]283648

Its well thought out if your driving a truck or if you never plan to drive your car in the rain....

I saw this kit in action, yes it does make power but, I also saw a prototype on a Camaro water lock an engine in light rain. Hopefully STS can work out the intake/water issue.

:)

just found out today they are making one of these kits for civics and integras and it uses a garret t3/t4 turbo, tial wastegaste and they said the trick to the kit is the 12v variable speed oil return pump instead of using a gravity feed oil return. they said the civic they prototyped claimed to have dynoed 217 horsepower to the wheels at only 6 psi and 352 hp at 10 psi.

Archived