new medal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Braud Spectrum
OT I'm tryin to get sumfin' .....I gots me no medals....oh well, my post count keeps rising :beer

:beer You're not going to try and hurt your self are ya Zro? Just to get a Purple Heart? :beer

:beer

Guest metint

Thanks to a power greater than metint4u2self, to many opportunities for improvement through enlightenment from a fellowship of tinters and to the pitfalls of my own making, my 'not being a tinter' days ended April 1, 1980.

Thanks for the new medal, TD.

It is so appropriate for the newbie, tough, aren't they the ones who do hachet jobs?

:beer:beer

I'll still wear 'em proudly!

:beer You're not going to try and hurt your self are ya Zro? Just to get a Purple Heart? :beer

well, I thought about it, but I think in the long run, it would be better if I quit drinkin' beer and let my brain wake up and try to get a TOTW medal...??? :beer...oh well, guess the rat keeps his rules :beer

Guest TinterRich

OK this is a tough one....you decide, first car I tinted was my own, I was a jr. in high school, the year was 1981, it wasn't until '83-'84 after I was out of school that I started charging my friends to tint their cars, by 1984 I was tinting regularly......making the big money on the side :lol you make the call....one or two?

Guest thetintshop

I did the same thing. I tinted the back glass of my truck in 1982, then the back glass of my dads wrecker a few weeks later. but I didn't start charging people for my services or doing it regularly until 1985. so I say I've been tinting for 18 years. not 21. I don't think slapping silver, residential mirror film on the back glass of a truck that was mine counts as "when I started".

Archived