dead phaeton

Guest snap

do you have to keep the phaeton running while working on it? for those who dont know, the car has two batteries, one for primary operations, and one for peripherals. the batteries in the boot is what you want to connect a shop grade battery charger to. this way your power windows wont die on you and the car doesnt have to be running. :cooldot

:spit I thought I put it in the wrong place :nope I think I'll go, not sure.......have some crazy business brewing here and I may have to miss it, but maybe :spit all good with you?

Guest tintgod
:spit I thought I put it in the wrong place :lol I think I'll go, not sure.......have some crazy business brewing here and I may have to miss it, but maybe :nope all good with you?

[*]291927

its allgood here..biz is somewhat pickin up for me.. :nope ..hope you can make it there..we didnt get to chat that much last year...I was hoping we could this year :spit

do you have to keep the phaeton running while working on it? for those who dont know, the car has two batteries, one for primary operations, and one for peripherals. the batteries in the boot is what you want to connect a shop grade battery charger to. this way your power windows wont die on you and the car doesnt have to be running. :nono

[*]291036

:nope I don't get what you're saying. And what the hell is a boot? :lol2 And how do you turn on this "second" battery? :lol2

Guest ninjatinter

YO, OT. I think he is saying that you need to hook a charger up to the battery located in the trunk(Boot LOL). and that will keep the fecker from going TU on ya. :thumb

Archived