Would you sell tint

The other day a girl that works for our competition (that always talks smack about us) walks in to buy some Platinum Plus. My partner sells it to her.

Would you guys sell tint to your competition? I normally would but the reputation we have with this shop sucks and didn't want to sell it to them. Besides they wouldn't sell film to us.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest shattered
:evilgrin Is what they get form me as I tell them tough :lol buddy Oh by the way here is my card give it to the customer that you are rescheduling as I have an opening and filmin stock :gay

That is what was weird. The car was tinted at a stereo shop that we tint at. It was in an accident and was at a body shop that we tint for.

The body shop sends it to your competition for the work. :evilgrin:lol

The competition trys to match the film on the car with Quantum. I could look at a car and tell if it is quantum or platinum plus. Anyway they waste film installing Quantum until they figure out that it doesn't match. They call the customer and ask where the film was installed. And that is how they figured out it was a llumar product.

The reason we carry LLumar is because knowone else does and we use that to our advantage. :gay

We aren't on good terms. I used to own the shop and now the new owner hates me because of a misunderstanding we had when I lived in CA. The dude holds a grudge. And now he sends in his secretary to buy film from us.

I know he wouldn't return the favor if the shoe was on the other foot.

Guest Marco

A few times I bought tint from competition..if I run out or don't have something I need.. I buy by the foot. Now if my boss was to try that they would laugh in his face. I have no problem doing the same for someone else. Around here it's more like friendly competition, no one that I know at least has a problem helping someone out.

Guest tint rookie
The other day a girl that works for our competition (that always talks smack about us) walks in to buy some Platinum Plus.  My partner sells it to her. 

Would you guys sell tint to your competition?  I normally would but the reputation we have with this shop sucks and didn't want to sell it to them.  Besides they wouldn't sell film to us.

[*]292136

how big are her boobies?

Archived