Good shop in South Florida?

Guest alcohol316

Guest tint rookie
what do you expect from a bunch of **** h@ck shops.

as for the border around the outside edges....deal with it.

the matrix on the back glass...vynil it, and be done with it.

dude you drive a HONDA, not a bentley. as ong as the tint is quality and installed clean, you wont have issues.

keep in mind tint is meant to be looked through, not at...

**reason for edit - no racist or nationality slander please **? :bingo

[*]303270

Fair enough, but why settle if there's a solution? Yeah sure tint is meant to be looked through but who wants a ghetto looking tint job when you can get something better? Vinyl, yeah okay but nobody knows how to or they're just lazy. I went to this guy who was advertising "we know how to fix dot matrix" and when I get there he says it's too much work. What kinda business is that? So please if anyone out there knows any shop with the will and the skill to handle it let me know thanks.

[*]303416

agreed.... amazing what they say to get you in the door..... vynil over back glass matrix just par for the course in my world. not in anyway out of the ordinary. as for the border around the rest of the glass, 14s included, thats just spliting hairs.

ill go with the "undocumented worker h@ck shop" to be more p/c. I know im usually way into the grey area. s...... whoah, I almost appologized there. whew, this heat is getting to me.

Archived