exp. tinter looking for work in texas

Guest beekdatinter

Guest beekdatinter

ok to start I have 3yrs. in tinting auto's.I am curently at a dealer for chevy,crysler,mazda,jeep,used car tinting. before u react I h@te the coputer cut tint, it stincks and im looking for a great place to do real tinting. I am a very skill and artistick tinter. I do suck at spelling so bare with me. I do alot of hand cutting custom tints with grafix and vinyl work. im just to scared to go out on my own in this area. my problem with my curent job is ive train 3 other tinters to help me, though now im down to 1 helper and its like the work load is droped really bad. like everyone else I have a life and family to feed and I need to make money. so if there is anyone around the collin county area loking for a really good tinter please respond to this, its my last resort before I quite tinting full time. also as a extra I do lifts,lowering kits,sterio,alarms,some video,great with any thing custom or requiring an art or modification..............thanks

Guest Braud Spectrum

:zzz I'd be willing to bet that every state in the Union has a Collin County. :?

Where you at? :nc

OK I see in your thread title now. I couldn't see it on the main page.

Guest wftech
ok to start I have 3yrs. in tinting auto's.I am curently at a dealer for chevy,crysler,mazda,jeep,used car tinting. before u react I h@te the coputer cut tint, it stincks and im looking for a great place to do real tinting. I am a very skill and artistick tinter. I do suck at spelling so bare with me. I do alot of hand cutting custom tints with grafix and vinyl work. im just to scared to go out on my own in this area. my problem with my curent job is ive train 3 other tinters to help me, though now im down to 1 helper and its like the work load is droped really bad. like everyone else I have a life and family to feed and I need to make money. so if there is anyone around the collin county area loking for a really good tinter please respond to this, its my last resort before I quite tinting full time.    also as a extra I do lifts,lowering kits,sterio,alarms,some video,great with any thing custom or requiring an art or modification..............thanks

[*]306822

My shop is in Allen. Looking for experienced tinter. Please give me a call at 214-383-0008.

Wftech

Archived