11,000 sq/ft Job in Los Angeles

Guest LA Tint Man

Guest LA Tint Man

Greetings,

I am a new member but an old tinter. I currently have a commercial job that needs installers to start and finish. The job is in Los Angeles and is 11,000 sq/ft. I am installing reflective film to older windows (some wood panes) Installers are to work from 2pm to 10pm Mon- Fri. Pay is very good. Please email only. Please list your experience and cell phone number you can be reached at. All contacts will be kept confidential.

Thank you,

LA Tint Man

red355@aol.com

Guest Eclipseohio
Greetings,

I am a new member but an old tinter. I currently have a commercial job that needs installers to start and finish. The job is in Los Angeles and is 11,000 sq/ft. I am installing reflective film to older windows (some wood panes) Installers are to work from 2pm to 10pm Mon- Fri. Pay is very good. Please email only. Please list your experience and cell phone number you can be reached at. All contacts will be kept confidential.

Thank you,

LA Tint Man

red355@aol.com

[*]307055

I see noone has replied to your ad, well They're all scared. I could be interested, but I am in Cincinnati, OH E-mail me with the offer at eclipseohio@yahoo.com Or check out my website at eclipseoh.com I also have one maybe two tinters I could bring for the right price.

Guest VOLTRON

LOL @ this dood sayin they must be scared. Yea I want to hire a cocky tinter, (like there isnt any) to come work this job only to have problems out of him cause he thinks hes tha best tinter in the world. Sounds like more of a headache then its worth.

I would have responded but I am werking a 40,000 sq R&R interior and exterior but yea im scared of an 11,000 sq install.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Archived