IMPORTS

Guest LaNdShaRk130

What do you think about modded imports? (like fast and the furious)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about modded imports? (like fast and the furious)

• Stupid
    • Cool
    • Annoying
    • Pimp
    • Dont care either way

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MidcoastMW

well, imports will never "fade out" BUT the custom automotive world is ever so changing every year.

Huge wings, and out-rageous wings are deffinatly starting to fade out. Alot of the import guys are going for a more smooth/sleek look.

I will tell you that some of the hottest cars you will be seeing at the shows are the smoothed out shaved out cars with retro fits, etc.

Here's a pic of my car pretty much as it sits now. The interior is still gutted. And obviosly I have alot of body work and metal work on the ass end to do still.

post-15855-1135137283.jpg

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
well, imports will never "fade out"  BUT the custom automotive world is ever so changing every year. 

Huge wings, and out-rageous wings are deffinatly starting to fade out.  Alot of the import guys are going for a more smooth/sleek look. 

I will tell you that some of the hottest cars you will be seeing at the shows are the smoothed out shaved out cars with retro fits, etc.

Here's a pic of my car pretty much as it sits now.  The interior is still gutted.  And obviosly I have alot of body work and metal work on the ass end to do still.

[*]352286

luv the stance. clean lines too.

Guest MidcoastMW
well, imports will never "fade out"  BUT the custom automotive world is ever so changing every year. 

Huge wings, and out-rageous wings are deffinatly starting to fade out.  Alot of the import guys are going for a more smooth/sleek look. 

Here's a pic of my car pretty much as it sits now.  The interior is still gutted.  And obviosly I have alot of body work and metal work on the ass end to do still.

[*]352286

luv the stance. clean lines too.

[*]352412

Thanks bro! You pointed out two of my main goals on the car.. :lol

Just wait till shes further along the line....... :lol

I like them if they are done right, with taste.

Not some '90 model multi primer color junk CRX with an aluminum

wing 3 ft tall on the trunk.

But a tastefully accessirized import with a nice stance and a decent paint job, maybe a stereo and the right combo of bolt ons.

Last year I saw some yungon with a tag on the back of a POS Honda that said 'V8 Eater', what a joke, I took very much pleasure in showing him the a$$ end of my T/A as it got further and further in front .

I feel the same way, even thought I specialize in import performance I still cringe at the kinda stuff I see every day, but like I have said in the past it puts money in my pocket. alot of the se kids think their car is fast and they think they can beat everyone and thats why they put stupid stickers on their cars like that. I dont have a sticker on my integra but I can get in some v8s asses but I am not like some of these kids on the streetwho think they are fast

I feel the same way, even thought I specialize in import performance I still cringe at the kinda stuff I see every day, but like I have said in the past it puts money in my pocket.  alot of the se kids think their car is fast and they think they can beat everyone and thats why they put stupid stickers on their cars like that.  I dont have a sticker on my integra but I can get in some v8s asses but I am not like some of these kids on the streetwho think they are fast

[*]352691

The thing was it was on the personalized license plate, not a sticker. :thumbdown

It wasn't like he could peel it off.

I have seen some imports that I couldn't have touched, but wow, what a dumas this guy was :cool !

Archived