New Canadian TintDude

Guest Shaemus

Guest Shaemus

Hello Everyone!

My name is Shaemus and I am a business owner here in Toronto, Canada. I have hade a Pressure Washing business for the Past 5 years and am now making the switch to this industry.

This site is great and has many benifits for newbies like myself. Thanks for the support and great tips on everything from film companies to installation tips.

It is great to see owners getting togther to share info together which is what helps make this business grow as we all know.

Competition is a good thing. It keeps all of us on our toes, and increases the awareness of the products to the consumers.

Keep up the good work everyone!

Guest carbontc
Hello Everyone!

My name is Shaemus and I am a business owner here in Toronto, Canada.  I have hade a Pressure Washing business for the Past 5 years and am now making the switch to this industry.

This site is great and has many benifits for newbies like myself. Thanks for the support and great tips on everything from film companies to installation tips. 

It is great to see owners getting togther to share info together which is what helps make this business grow as we all know. 

Competition is a good thing.  It keeps all of us on our toes, and increases the awareness of the products to the consumers.

[*]307742

Welcome my friend, I just met you couple minutes ago and I have good news for you too. :rollin

Guest walestint
Hello Everyone!

My name is Shaemus and I am a business owner here in Toronto, Canada.  I have hade a Pressure Washing business for the Past 5 years and am now making the switch to this industry.

Competition is a good thing.  It keeps all of us on our toes, and increases the awareness of the products to the consumers.

[*]307742

Hi Shaemus, may be in toronto in november on holiday, have my own business in UK, I would be interested to pop in and say hi, email tintwales@aol.com :DD

Archived