MY NEW RIDE

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FilmBlazer
There is a shop across the street from us that has two or three of those little things.

They are sooo tiny but very cool looking and burn very little fuel.

I have seriously been thinking of buying one for myself.

Not sure if parts are readily avail. in U.S.

Cause you can bet, something is going to break or wear out.

[*]309541

In modern gas price situation - MINI can be best decision.... Parts U can order from UK threw internet - there are hundred sites with spares....As I know MINI is not so popular in America like VW BUGG.....But very-very nice ride....

[*]309596

I have been seeing a ton of them in the US lately. They are really catching on. They have been featured in a few movies which I think has helped their popularity also. I read about the newest models in Motor Trend a while back too and they are pretty quick little bastages.

FilmBlazer

There is a shop across the street from us that has two or three of those little things.

They are sooo tiny but very cool looking and burn very little fuel.

I have seriously been thinking of buying one for myself.

Not sure if parts are readily avail. in U.S.

Cause you can bet, something is going to break or wear out.

[*]309541

In modern gas price situation - MINI can be best decision.... Parts U can order from UK threw internet - there are hundred sites with spares....As I know MINI is not so popular in America like VW BUGG.....But very-very nice ride....

[*]309596

I have been seeing a ton of them in the US lately. They are really catching on. They have been featured in a few movies which I think has helped their popularity also. I read about the newest models in Motor Trend a while back too and they are pretty quick little bastages.

FilmBlazer

[*]310519

The main person who make them popular Mr.Bean :spank:copcar:copcar

Archived