DRAGRACE

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LaNdShaRk130

Well in the fields, farmers put up scarecrows to scare away the birds from eating there produce. Im Live in Florida, was born is Kentucky and I am just proud to be of German heritage.

And the way your dancing looks like a scarecrow, or you were trying to scare the birds away, or the people :lol6

Well in the fields, farmers put up scarecrows to scare away the birds from eating there produce. Im Live in Florida, was born is Kentucky and I am just proud to be of German heritage.

And the way your dancing looks like a scarecrow, or you were trying to scare the birds away, or the people :lol6

[*]317080

:lol6:lol2:bingo:bingo

I see...Yes, 100% look like SCARECROW :bingo I am happy, I got new word!!!! Yes, this LEO's WILD DANCES....

post-439-1127415328.jpg

[*]317080

Just read Your signature...I can't beat Your truck at the races... :lol6:lol2:bingo:bingo

Archived