Hot & dry!

Wow! That's terrible, I hope your house makes it through ok, AAA. Last year near where I live we had over 5 million acres of timber burn, can be pretty scary I am sure. I wish you luck, I think your going to need a lot of it! I have been to Kelowna, it was beautiful, after that fire it will take a long while to regrow. So sad!

well, thanks for your thoughts and prayers, but you wern't praying hard enought! :spit JK.

The whole one side of town is on fire now. and the wind is howeling. I was evacuated last night to my brothers place, now they were ordered evacuated. It looks like the house is gone, but can't see. was only abe to grab a couple couple rolls of 7mil and sunscape select. Hmmmm.... crazy times. I think more info can be found out at www.castanet.net Anyways... may be away for a while. Take care! talk to ya all soon

Oh, SO SORRY! Did you loose a lot of things that cannot be replaced? I don't know what to say, that must be awful. Good luck with whatever you end up doing, sorry the prayers weren't enough!

Guest blackglass
:lol crap I had a fire a few years ago, but not much was lost (it was in the attic) I hope s**t works out for ya... I can't fathem what I would do if my house, and all my crap was gone. :hmmm

Archived