Looking for a THICK tint! -- help!!!

Guest lonemedic

Guest lonemedic
sorry, I should have been more specific.

im looking for static cling tint (removable)....like this...

http://www.licenseplatesonline.com/Merchan...egory_Code=tint

where can I find a manufacturer for this?

thanks for your help everyone....even though im getting slammed haha

[*]324412

In Taiwan. UPERA. Mrs. Jenny :thumb But they have NO safety cling on. Only regular...

If You need exact details contact me. But asians don't sell one kit. You have to buy amount, please be noted.

[*]324733

What do you mean by "safety cling on" as opposed to "regular"? whats the difference?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sorry, I should have been more specific.

im looking for static cling tint (removable)....like this...

http://www.licenseplatesonline.com/Merchan...egory_Code=tint

where can I find a manufacturer for this?

thanks for your help everyone....even though im getting slammed haha

[*]324412

In Taiwan. UPERA. Mrs. Jenny :lol2 But they have NO safety cling on. Only regular...

If You need exact details contact me. But asians don't sell one kit. You have to buy amount, please be noted.

[*]324733

What do you mean by "safety cling on" as opposed to "regular"? whats the difference?

[*]325455

KLING ON - non adhesive on it. Static installation. Don't know how it can work like safety, but like automotive it work. Also work like label. U can stick it and take of as many times as You want.

Ask mr. Tint Fu about it :thumb

Guest lonemedic

I bought the stuff from walmart and it works great. I want to buy in bulk straight from the manufacturer or at least get in contact with them. However, the packaging doesnt say anything about who manufactures it...only the company that sells it (Axius), and the distributor. it says that is manufactured in Taiwan, and packaged in China though. and it does have a packaging number (pkg #7191A-TH). could this product be made by UPERA, as you suggested Leo?

I bought the stuff from walmart and it works great.  I want to buy in bulk straight from the manufacturer or at least get in contact with them.  However, the packaging doesnt say anything about who manufactures it...only the company that sells it (Axius), and the distributor.  it says that is manufactured in Taiwan, and packaged in China though.  and it does have a packaging number (pkg #7191A-TH).  could this product be made by UPERA, as you suggested Leo?

[*]325457

Axius films are made not by UPERA, other team :thumb

I can't tell You ALL as!an secrets :DD

So Jenny NSU - jenny12.hsu@msa.hinet.net, You can tell her that You are from Leo :lol2

I bought the stuff from walmart and it works great.? I want to buy in bulk straight from the manufacturer or at least get in contact with them.? However, the packaging doesnt say anything about who manufactures it...only the company that sells it (Axius), and the distributor.? it says that is manufactured in Taiwan, and packaged in China though.? and it does have a packaging number (pkg #7191A-TH).? could this product be made by UPERA, as you suggested Leo?

[*]325457

Axius films are made not by UPERA, other team :thumb

I can't tell You ALL as!an secrets :DD

So Jenny NSU - jenny12.hsu@msa.hinet.net, You can tell her that You are from Leo :lol2

[*]325459

But please be informed that asians don't sell one rolle and delivery cost also large money....It is not easy..Not easy....

Also they DON't MAKE Safety films....But KLING on is thicker than regular...

Archived