• Coctail
    • Cheap gasoline
    • Cola
    • Drunken without any alcohol
    • Other (specify)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diet coke.? Why ruin your John Daniels? There must be a law against that.

does anyone really think Diet coke tastes good? Does anyone really think it is healthy or that it helps being less fat? Just curious.

[*]326345

:bingo Only stright drinkZ....All other piece of :lol But some peole like to be drunken without not smelling alcohol :lol6 But I never drink Vodka (20 cl) will jusice (200 cl) :bingo

:bingo I don't mix alcohol+alcohol, or alcohol + nonalcohol....

What I can mix - alcohol'n'caviar :bingo:lol

[*]326567

And that is the best mix there is. The ultimate version for me would be Posolskaja and black Caviar, unsalted directly from the fishermen in Archangelsk.

:lol I don't mix alcohol+alcohol, or alcohol + nonalcohol....

What I can mix - alcohol'n'caviar :beer:lol2

[*]326567

And that is the best mix there is. The ultimate version for me would be Posolskaja and black Caviar, unsalted directly from the fishermen in Archangelsk.

[*]326575

Envoy You! U have contrabanda caviar :bingo Here is hard with it. Now we are eating caviar regarding all EU regulations...That's why I always ask friends for some NATURAL caviar from russia when they come...EU kick us.. For example - there are salmon in Latvia, but we have to use it from Norway or Ireland :lol6:bingo:lol2

post-439-1129275901.jpg

Envoy You! U have contrabanda caviar :bingo Here is hard with it. Now we are eating caviar regarding all EU regulations...That's why I always ask friends for some NATURAL caviar from russia when they come...EU kick us.. For example - there are salmon in Latvia, but we have to use it from Norway or Ireland :bingo:lol:lol6

[*]326583

contraband caviar only when I visit my friend in moscow. The vodka and caviar we have there would be 100$ a shot in St. Moritz. And we get drunk on it.

Norwegian Salmon and Bananas only from french colonies. Welcome to EU.

Archived