just starting

Guest previabob

Guest previabob
:dunno hi every one im new to this made redundant and I was looking to find something new I have been on some courses to learn or try to learn car window tinting can anyone help to put me straight on were to buy my tint from and the best tools for the job, im hopeing to start up in the northwest thanks guys

I would suggest purchasing a 'starter kit', and a little film to start out with. Try tinting. It is not for everyone, and you don't want to get yourself stuck in a big contract or minimum purchase agreement from a large manufacturer/distributor if you realize that it isn't the right profession for you.

There have been a few shops in my area that attempted to add tinting to their biz, purchased a bunch of film on a minimum initial purchase contract, and realized that tinting wasn't as easy as they thought. They eventually tried to sell the excess film to me, to reclaim a little of the loss. Don't do that. 44tools.com

Guest previabob
I would suggest purchasing a 'starter kit', and a little film to start out with.  Try tinting.  It is not for everyone, and you don't want to get yourself stuck in a big contract or minimum purchase agreement from a large manufacturer/distributor if you realize that it isn't the right profession for you.

There have been a few shops in my area that attempted to add tinting to their biz, purchased a bunch of film on a minimum initial purchase contract, and realized that tinting wasn't as easy as they thought.  They eventually tried to sell the excess film to me, to reclaim a little of the loss.  Don't do that.  44tools.com

[*]325991

thanks for that my friend im in the united kingdom and window tinting is fairley new here I ca do as you suggest and all I can do is try many thanks for your help oh were would I get a starter kit from thanks, bob

Archived