CANADIAN tinters!

I thought I'd post a thread to encourage more Canadian tinters to make themselves known and to encourage them to register if they only come on here to read the odd post ... I know of a few people personally that I know that visit ...yet never registered ..or if they did register (only takes a 1min. to do so) they don't participate much.

So please come out of the woodwork and say hello and join in..you can start adding to your post count and might even earn enough for a free toaster! :uh

I know your out there :uh

I'll Start :

Brad a.k.a. Tint Wizard

Belleville ,ON :uh

Guest mastertinter

Jeff a.k.a mastertinter Nanaimo, B.C. ( Vancouver Island)

winter is not like the rest of Canada here, so I don't slow down too much. But I used to be in Edmonton, and it was freakin cold winters :bingo . So I feel for ya guys!

Jeff  a.k.a  mastertinter    Nanaimo, B.C. ( Vancouver Island)

winter is not like the rest of Canada here, so I don't slow down too much.

[*]327237

Rebekha from Vancouver here...thank god we are not like the rest of Canada in the winter! Born and raised on the Hudson's bay and so I understand the cold.... :spit!#@%^#$^%

anyway, wanted to say hi and I would live to find out some industry secrets and would love to share some of mine:) I have not been in "tinting" for long...just started, but great in sales:)

HI ALL!

PS... Looking for prof. installer in vancouver area. rebekhaf@empoweres.com.

I know Autotinter from Barrie will pop on here :lol2 ...soon :lol2

COOMMMOOOOOON ! I KNOW there's more of ya out there !

Make yourselves known ! :spit:)

If this thread gets even ONE new Canadian tinter to register and get them out of "lurking" mode to "member" mode then the thread will be worth it :lol2

Guest Tint Centre

Yeah its cold here in saskatchewan... but we can still have fun indoors, right!!!

My business is Tint Centre of Saskatoon, I use Madico window film and Venture Shield PPF all from Enpro Distributing.

Hello ALL

Archived