DARTSFILMZ CONFORMABILITY

Guest Shady

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
We no longer install film to the front. VOSA are everywhere!

[*]334828

I asked this question at the tint off held by baekaert (spelling :music ) as to who still tinted front windows out of every single person I asked every single one said they where still tinting front windows, but to be fair this law is total :music !!

The reason why, people are now of the opinion if any tint is !llegal on fronts may as well go darker than the way it was before as if they get the same fine for a 40% as a 30% may as well put on a 30% so the the people behind this never thought it out very well :gasp:hmmm:hmmm

And in Glasgow and surrounding areas just now EVERY tinter is still tinting fronts but everyone denies it but at the end of the day you see there work driving about so the proof is there

Sorry to go of your topic billy but I think you will agree this law is :gasp

Rant over

Davie

Ps I don't tint front windows either :lol2:lol2:lol2:whisper:gasp:gasp

very nice work!

Who is VOSA? :spit

btw: Clio goes in one - but its faster 4 me to split on 2nd top line

[*]334884

VOSA, its a vehicle inspection agency we have in the UK who seem to be mainly about stopping people with tinted front windows. Im sure you have this law too but wether you have inforcers like VOSA :gasp .

We no longer install film to the front. VOSA are everywhere!

[*]334828

I asked this question at the tint off held by baekaert (spelling :dunno ) as to who still tinted front windows out of every single person I asked every single one said they where still tinting front windows, but to be fair this law is total :passout !!

The reason why, people are now of the opinion if any tint is !llegal on fronts may as well go darker than the way it was before as if they get the same fine for a 40% as a 30% may as well put on a 30% so the the people behind this never thought it out very well :gasp:bingo:bingo

And in Glasgow and surrounding areas just now EVERY tinter is still tinting fronts but everyone denies it but at the end of the day you see there work driving about so the proof is there

Sorry to go of your topic billy but I think you will agree this law is :krazy

Rant over

Davie

Ps I don't tint front windows either :lol2:lol2:lol2:spit:spit:lol

[*]334956

After speaking with alot of tinters nation wide im aware the fronts get tinted all the time. The fact of the matter is they are cracking down on it more than ever and unless you ........................had a few drinks last night......... I will finish this later.

Guest Diamond Tints
but to be fair this law is total  :lol6 .

SO WHY EVERYBODY IS HAPPY WITH THIS LAWZ???? :lol  :lol  :wall

Next law will be green color paint on ANY car :lol6  :lol  :lol

[*]335176

Leo no one is happy with this law but no one is interested in doing anything as every one is now of the opinion nothing can be done

Billy no wasn't drinking the other night :? I know the vosa are every where but they will accept 45% and above on fronts so can still fit a 50% on fronts and will be accepted

but to be fair this law is total?  :poop .

SO WHY EVERYBODY IS HAPPY WITH THIS LAWZ???? :wall? :wall? :wall

Next law will be green color paint on ANY car :?? :lol2? :lol2

[*]335176

Leo no one is happy with this law but no one is interested in doing anything as every one is now of the opinion nothing can be done

Billy no wasn't drinking the other night :? I know the vosa are every where but they will accept 45% and above on fronts so can still fit a 50% on fronts and will be accepted

[*]335391

I am interested, and I will do. I don't need any ....FUCK ASSOCIATION's support. I will do it with own forces. Only thing I need - tinters support (not financial).

I will tell later about my way...

but to be fair this law is total?? :poop .

SO WHY EVERYBODY IS HAPPY WITH THIS LAWZ???? :wall? :?? :lol2

Next law will be green color paint on ANY car :lol2? :wall? :wall

[*]335176

Billy no wasn't drinking the other night :wall I know the vosa are every where but they will accept 45% and above on fronts so can still fit a 50% on fronts and will be accepted

[*]335391

Lads... I had a guy come back to me back in the summer, pullled by VOSA, he had HP 35% on the front half, tested it, came out at 37% they gave him a ticket saying its below 40% which is unroad worthy, so lets get this straight they will execept 40% or above... :? in the last couple of weeks a guy gets pulled and tested, they tell him hes not aloud anything on his front doors nothing what so ever...f uck sake :? twats

Archived