DARTSFILMZ CONFORMABILITY

Guest Shady

GuyZ...wait a little, and let's start battle when we will be ready. I am picking up arguments. As I told I was looking for lawyer - I have one young and :?:lol2:lol2 May be I sound very stupid, but we have no way. 2 B, or not 2 B. That is the question. The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune :poop .................

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Tints
...and like Billy said there everywhere :bat

Billy, round my way they now carry out a kinda pre-MOT on the side of the road and fronts are now a part of it... :lol

[*]335443

Potzy the vosa guidelines states that TINT will NEVER be part of an mot (on there leaflets) so they are contradicting themselves but the thing is a lot of french cars are leaving the factory with glass below the 70%vlt mark, I was at the vosa place last year and the head guy didn't know what he was talking about (same with police) so my point is how can someone enforce laws they know nothing about, as they also say sunstips are !llegal!! What about cars with a top tint in the windscreen ???But vosa guidelines are 45% above advise only to remove not a demand 30%-45% 10 day prohibition (10 days to get tint off and to get checked) 30% and below immediate prohibition either remove there and then or leave the car, but where do they get these guidelines done :lol2

I have spoken to head of vosa in glasgow and head of traffic police in glasgow and they say different things from each other

The whole thing was started by a car that hit a guy on a motorbike but what no one has stated that the car had two :) layers of 5% on front windows :lol2

Leo

What are you thinking of sounds interesting and the support will be very very easy in uk come on tell us :spit or tell me I wont tell :spit:evilgrin

...and like Billy said there everywhere :lol2

Billy, round my way they now carry out a kinda pre-MOT on the side of the road and fronts are now a part of it... :lol6

[*]335443

Potzy the vosa guidelines states that TINT will NEVER be part of an mot (on there leaflets) so they are contradicting themselves but the thing is a lot of french cars are leaving the factory with glass below the 70%vlt mark, I was at the vosa place last year and the head guy didn't know what he was talking about (same with police) so my point is how can someone enforce laws they know nothing about, as they also say sunstips are !llegal!! What about cars with a top tint in the windscreen ???But vosa guidelines are 45% above advise only to remove not a demand 30%-45% 10 day prohibition (10 days to get tint off and to get checked) 30% and below immediate prohibition either remove there and then or leave the car, but where do they get these guidelines done :beer

I have spoken to head of vosa in glasgow and head of traffic police in glasgow and they say different things from each other

The whole thing was started by a car that hit a guy on a motorbike but what no one has stated that the car had two :) layers of 5% on front windows :lol

:bingo:lol6

[*]335523

thanks mate, that cleared that up :lol6

hi,I've been involved in trying to get the law put to a sensible level for ages,but I gave up after I got...how you say..... a polite warning from the department of transport and the shadow secretary to stop going on at them about it! :thumb

unofficially,vosa does have a guideline that states if a window and tint combined measure at 45% or lighter then an verbal advisory is given,no rectification notice served...

WHICH MEANS YOU CAN INSTALL 70% TINT!!! NO DARKER because if you fit 50% tint the tint combined with the tint in the glass measure below the 45% and makes them !llegal.

yes I agree the law is crap but I've tried and failed to get things done?

but please,start getting the tint levels right for a change, 50% fitted to anything that isnt clear is still !llegal!!

Guest Diamond Tints
WHICH MEANS YOU CAN INSTALL 70% TINT!!! NO DARKER because if you fit 50% tint the tint combined with the tint in the glass measure below the 45% and makes them !llegal.

[*]338991

Fimmo 50% tint WILL pass the 45% threshold as this has been proven numerous times when my customers cars read 46% - 50% (excluding french stuff) and it isn't unofficial with vosa accepting 45% it clearly states it in their guidelines

The thing is people say you times the tint by the darkness on the glass I really don't accept this if this is the case why is it when I apply a 47% sun-gard onto a 70% it reads 46% and in this theory it should read 33% so I dont know how this is calculated :spit

Archived