Here's another one

All this talk about seams got me wondering, how many times you guys mess up part of a one-piece, after it's applied, and turn it into a quick two-piece hidden seam? You know, it's 6 o'clock on a Friday night, you're tired, you wanna go home, the customer will never know,....... Then, how many times is the density off, or the color, so you end up doing it over anyway?? Just curious, is it just me?

All this talk about seams got me wondering, how many times you guys mess up part of a one-piece, after it's applied, and turn it into a quick two-piece hidden seam? You know, it's 6 o'clock on a Friday night, you're tired, you wanna go home, the customer will never know,....... Then, how many times is the density off, or the color, so you end up doing it over anyway?? Just curious, is it just me?

[*]334618

The density would not be off if one pays close attention to how the film came from the box... right side to right side to the seam rule (or left side to left side) will eliminate color variation... :inot

Guest nautiboi73

[*]334618

If that happend and it was something that could not be fixed, I would just REDO it, forget the time.

It cost less to do it right the first time. IMO

Archived