INTERNATIONAL INSTALLATION JOB

I got it. I have just never done a vertical install on anything. I have seen a few vertical jobs around here, but have only done horizontal splices when necessary.

I think the oldest curved glass I did was from a '59 Cadillac back glass. That was before shrinking, and turned out to be 12 horizontal pieces.

Firebirds were 2-3 piece installs before shrinking, now only one-piece. I prefer the newer '90s models... no defroster braids to deal with.

I got it.  I have just never done a vertical install on anything.  I have seen a few vertical jobs around here, but have only done horizontal splices when necessary.

I think the oldest curved glass I did was from a '59 Cadillac back glass.  That was before shrinking, and turned out to be 12 horizontal pieces.

Firebirds were 2-3 piece installs before shrinking, now only one-piece.  I prefer the newer '90s models... no defroster braids to deal with.

[*]335481

My New Yorker was not much Younger '61 :spit and have no heater, so guys did it vertical.....This was first such kind car in Latvia..In reality now we have 2-3 americans from this era in Riga....My ride now in Moscow...

post-439-1131603325.jpg

Archived