Auto Stereo & Tinting Store 4-Sale!

Guest 12VoltFreak

Guest 12VoltFreak

Auto Stereo Store, Alarms, Tinting, TVs/DVDs, Navigation and much more 4-Sale. Turnkey business with everything needed included. Merchandise, tools, Matco toolboxes, displays........etc. all included. Name brands such as Memphis Car Audio, Audiobahn, Clifford, Viper, Presitge, Autopage, Audiovox, Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC, Clarion, JBL, Swiss Audio, Soundstream, Infinity and much more. Approx. $12,000 in inventory, A/C bay and in a busy shopping plaza with a Tire Kingdom and Jiffy Lube next door. Store is on US 1 just north of Homestead, Florida with great repeat business and large customer base. Homestead is just south of Miami and has very few shops in the surrounding area. Shop has been established for 10 years, but I've had this location for 2 years. Year-to-date sales (Jan 2005- Oct 2005) are already at $165,000 and with a busy holiday season ahead, you can expect it to be over $200,000 for this year alone. We also have a Dealer account which we install vehicle GPS tracking systems for all of their cars that they receive on their lot. I'm looking to move up north with my family to be closer to my mother that's ill and may not be with us much longer. I'm only asking $55,000 complete with everything included. The store has a channel lettered sign that cost me over $2200. Please only serious inquiries only. You must have experience in this kind of business as I don't have the time to train anyone. All of my vendors are willing to offer the same special pricing for all products that I've been getting for over 4 years as I've been dealing with them since 2001 at a previous location. It's a great strore and I h@te to be having to sell it, but family comes 1st! Again........SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY NEED CALL......(305) 247-5958 and ask for Ray.

Archived