Anybody try this yet?

Guest goldntint

Guest goldntint

I was just at one of my suppliers and they showed me a new product from Carborundum that is 1 compound for all three steps. You just change the pads, wool for cutting, foam for swirl removal and a softer foam for polish. He said he has been getting good feedback from bodyshops and dealers. By the way how is everybody doing? Sorry I havent been around in a while, REALLY busy.

Guest goldntint

I don't know but I would assume they do. When I finally get home tonight I will check and post. I am going to try it anyway, I just have to because you don't know, but would appreciate any comments. The guy at my supplier said that this was a "trial test kit" to get feedback.

I was just at one of my suppliers and they showed me a new product from Carborundum that is 1 compound for all three steps. You just change the pads, wool for cutting, foam for swirl removal and a softer foam for polish. He said he has been getting good feedback from bodyshops and dealers. By the way how is everybody doing? Sorry I havent been around in a while, REALLY busy.

[*]343899

Never heard of it????

Guest Anthony Orosco

This is most likely a clone product of Optimum Polish. Optimum Polish was designed to be a true one step product.

With a wool pad it can remove 1500 frit sanding marks and then remove those swirls with a polishing pad and then finish out to a swirl or near swirl free finish using a fine foam pad.

There is little to no dusting and has no fillers. More and more products are coming out like this as well as spray waxes.

Anthony

Archived