dirty cars

Guest glassguy

Guest glassguy

does anybody offer cleaning service with a tint job?

if so do you charge extra or is it included.

looking for that little thing to seperate from the rest.

Guest Sprinter

no, and when I was detailing & tinting no one asked for a carwash, I wipe the car down so it does'nt have the water lines from tinting left on it.

if its a pig of a car then just the windows get cleaned.

Guest Sprinter

and never ever just wipe down a black car, thats the one you leave all messy and tell them why and to take it to a car wash that afternoon or in the morning.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

No. not in the car cleaning biz. I do clean the areas that I get wet. no matter how good or bad the quality of your tint work is, any flaws are going to become an issue whether you clean the car or not.

Guest Sprinter

are you talking as to use glass cleaner when your done tinting the car?

and re-dressing the door panels with armoral ?

I would think that the glass cleaning part is followed by most on here although I've had customers say wow you clean the windows before you leave, I've had numourus cars tinted and they just leave them as they tinted them no cleaning whatsoever.

Guest tint rookie

my old shop was out of a carwash. so I threw in carwashes (part o the rent agreement)

they are two that compliment eachother well. if you add DETAILING (not a simple car wash). you can double up on a car if you sell em on both tint and shine.

personally I h@te detailing, too much time. I either reffer or sub the work out.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
right you are tint rookie gave up detailing a few years ago now its just tint.

[*]346448

hey sprinter . is it really that cold in arizona right now?

Archived