New GM Video System

Guest TAT2D TINTER

Guest TAT2D TINTER

I got a new Suburban with factory Panasonic video system and I want to add a monitor for the 3rd row seat,but I want to use the video signal from the factory piece.Any suggestions would be great.

Guest CaRmAsTeR487
I got a new Suburban with factory Panasonic video system and I want to add a monitor for the 3rd row seat,but I want to use the video signal from the factory piece.Any suggestions would be great.

[*]351730

Does ur stock panasonic come with any outs? most factory anything dont, but its worth a try. and if it dosnt, im pretty sure u can get a video spliting moduel. talk to the dealership u got it from and ask about any adaptors you could get to try to split the feed

its a sinch to do that drop the tv down and its a blue wire coming from the dvd part of the unit hit that wire with a reg test light while the unit is playing a dvd and watch the screen it will crash the pic wile its grounded then cut you rca end off and solider the center wire to the blue and ground the shield to the shield of the dvd its a uncoated wire in the unit 15 min ordeal its cake did hundreds :beer:beer:lol2

Guest rcjello
its a sinch to do that drop the tv down and its a blue wire coming from the dvd part of the unit hit that wire with a reg test light while the unit is playing a dvd and watch the screen it will crash the pic wile its grounded then cut you rca end off and solider the center wire to the blue and ground the shield to the shield of the dvd its a uncoated wire in the unit 15 min ordeal its cake did hundreds :thumb:dunno:dunno

:lol2:dunno

Guest fredstinting

some factory radios have alot of features that are locked like aux inputs and outputs or input of the nav while driving

there is a part called the lock pic that you install for a few sec by pluging it into your factory nav radio and it unlocks all the feature the manufature didn't let you use.

there is also nav tool from www.navtool.com

it allow your unit to have inputs dvd in motion nav in motion

Archived