what film to choose

Guest kramer3288

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks guys --I think I like the idea of useing both-------suntek for automotive and solar guard for residential and commercial----ohh by the way went to do a residential window today then the customer says I dont want it done but pls remove the rest of the film ----total profit for 3 hours of work 4 dollars lol--------came home and told my daughter get me a beer because I really deserve it today lol :beer  I swear in this business you just about learn a lesson or two everyweek lol later kramer3288

[*]352247

4 dollars profit??.....You should have billedfor the filming and the removal. They contracted your work and should pay for it. The removal is a seperate contract and should bill accordigly.

DE

I've been using llumar and johnson for the last five yrs but I came across this film and they are independent manufacture. so they say with not much background but that they are out of florida... they claim it shrinks from both sides and I have tried it out and it does to an extent

which one did you rep for Mtint  :lol

...and any idea why my new  LL dist is named after the diy stuff  :what

[*]352996

CPF corporate-owned distribution center Mid-Atlantic Regional Center... I covered western NC, VA and MD at the time.

Your present distributor has the name they have because of their history... they once distributed Insulfilm, which was produced by Gila River films. When CPF bought up Martin Processing, Gila River and US Lamco, this distributor retained their name for identity purposes (that's who they were known as by their customers of the day).

They use it as little as possible so as not to be confused with the DIY brand.

I've been using llumar and johnson for the last five yrs but I came across this film and they are independent manufacture. so they say with not much background but that they are out of florida... they claim it shrinks from both sides and I have tried it out and it does to an extent

[*]353097

Well chino...

You're in a great place to be trying different brands... why don't you keep using Accutech and let the rest of us know how it stands up to time? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to know. :what

[*]353097

Well chino...

You're in a great place to be trying different brands... why don't you keep using Accutech and let the rest of us know how it stands up to time? I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd love to know. :evilgrin

[*]353161

Accutech declare to use SG if I am not wrong....But seems it's not SG :bingo

Archived