tried that new film today

Guest redgtxdi
man do my pictures suck.  sorry about the quality

[*]355935

A couple of things...............

#1.) This is the 3M product that's been talked about for at least a year now, correct???

I can't really get what the ***look*** is supposed to be with this film compared to other films so this leads me to question 2..........

#2.) Yes, you need better pics......... :hug:krazy LOL!

What I usually do is go to www.imageshack.us

They host pics as well or better than anyone I've tried.

Just load the pictures from your camera onto your PC........(wherever you want).......then go to imageshack.us and click the "browse" button and look for where you put your pics. Then click the "host it" button and give it a few seconds & it'll take you to the next page.

Once there, you can choose from any one of a few choices with how you want to host your pic.

HINT -----------------> For this forum, you can simply use the first "hotlink" link. Which will put the picture right into your post.........(you just highlight the whole link they show, then copy & paste it into your thread over here on this forum)........

***OR*** you can use the link at the very bottom that says something like "direct link" and copy and paste that link here in your thread and then the people here simply have to click on it and it'll show them the pic that way.

You will look like a pic wizard, for sure!!! :lol6

Now hurry up & get them pics hosted so we can see 'em!!! :gasp

thanks red :krazy

the biggest difference Ive seen in this film is the interior color is not bronze like the johnson, or bright gray like the sun guard,

seams real close to the quantum film in color, like the 32% and 19%

the silver is alittle off cause of the cloudy day,

I got 2 more cars to do next week, Ill post more then

Guest redgtxdi
thanks red  :krazy

the biggest difference Ive seen in this film is the interior color is not bronze like the johnson,  or bright gray like the sun guard,

seams real close to the quantum film in color,  like the 32% and 19%

the silver is alittle off cause of the cloudy day, 

I got 2 more cars to do next week, Ill post more then

[*]355956

Hey, no sweat!!! And don't think it ain't for selfish reasons anyway. We wanna see dem dar pics & we want quick & easy...........LOL!!!!

As for the film. Reason I was asking earlier was because I know that 3M already uses the suntek hp and I think that's a great film already. But, then they have their CS film for the top of the line......(which 3M apparently makes themselves). I don't have it on my Camry yet, but I'm gonna have that stuff put on instead of the HP just to give it a real world experience. (note my earlier posts about not havin' the greatest luck w/ SG. (but aaaaaanywaaaaay)........

If the 3M/Suntek HP is a nice neutral mostly NR black and the 3M CS is a true jet-black, then I was trying to figure out how they were expecting to *pitch* the black chrome. A little more reflective than HP......(since hp tries to be 100% non-reflective but only does it about 95%).....and more deep black like CS.

To be honest...........from your pics........it looks like black in color, but w/ a silvery reflection. And ultimately I wonder if it's actually another Suntek product made *for* 3M, or if it's actually a 3M-only formula.

???

(P.S. You can post bigger pics too..........this forum's software automatically resizes pics!)

Guest cadillacstars

It is working. strange looking film. would like to see it in person before passing final judgement. Too bad about your finger, you should take in home and soak it in cider.

Archived