Vinyl Wood Grain

Guest MemoreeMaker

Guest MemoreeMaker

Hello, Hope you can help me with my problem. My wife & I would like to convert my 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Van into a "Woodie". I have found the "outer mld's" that I need but not the vinyl "wood grain" material I'll need. To complete this job I'll need 1 piece 12" wide by approx 50 ft for the basic "wood panals" & another 12" x 20 ft piece to cover the "outer mlds". Looking for suggestions as to where I can find the Vinyl Wood Grain material I need.

Bob Huff , Norfolk Va.

Hello, Hope you can help me with my problem.  My wife & I would like to convert my 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Van into a "Woodie".  I have found the "outer mld's" that I need but not the vinyl "wood grain" material I'll need. To complete this job I'll need 1 piece 12" wide by approx 50 ft for the basic "wood panals"  & another 12" x 20 ft piece to cover the "outer mlds". Looking for suggestions as to where I can find the Vinyl Wood Grain material I need. 

Bob Huff , Norfolk Va.

[*]357674

Bob- Sharpline offers a couple wood grain patterned vinyl-I but their stuff thru Restylers choice-1-800-255-5151. :spit Call em' up! :coffee

Hello, Hope you can help me with my problem.  My wife & I would like to convert my 2005 Chrysler Town & Country Van into a "Woodie".  I have found the "outer mld's" that I need but not the vinyl "wood grain" material I'll need. To complete this job I'll need 1 piece 12" wide by approx 50 ft for the basic "wood panals"  & another 12" x 20 ft piece to cover the "outer mlds". Looking for suggestions as to where I can find the Vinyl Wood Grain material I need. 

Bob Huff , Norfolk Va.

[*]357674

Bob- Sharpline offers a couple wood grain patterned vinyl-I but their stuff thru Restylers choice-1-800-255-5151. :lol2 Call em' up! :spit

[*]357816

:coffee

also might try your local sign shop that makes and installs graphics,

Archived