The Effect on Confidence?

Guest Key West
eye fukin your work is also annoying. but I dont mind. or anyone should not mind. cause your doing good work.

those bastards who are in a rush to get they're car tinted is also another. boy this is going to be a long thread. :thumb

[*]370052

When people rush me, I just stop where I am at and tell them "you can get it done, or you can get it done right." Bring it back when you have the time to let me do my job. That generally slows 'em down a bit :bat

But to answer leader, Yea, I worked for a guy who " Invented" heat shrinking (Really! Just ask him, he'll tell you!! :thumb ) Any way, he was GOD in his own mind. He paid great, but working around that prick had me questioning my own ability. I have ALOT of confidence in my work, but have never been the "Final Word". Imperfections barely visible by CLOSE inspection had to be redone, and he told me what a crappy tinter I was. But when he had a piece of dirt, it was the shopboys fault, or someone elses fault. The guy was really verbally abusive. I can forgive alot of crap if the money is right, and I am REAL slow to anger, but the end of THAT relationship came when I threw a hammer and barely missed his head :thumb It only took about 2 months. :lol2

Guest tint rookie

those are the same tinters that got stuck in thier oldschool ways and have lost their ability to think outside the box. (because they already know everything, or so they think)

shooting down new ideas, and/or procedures, finding something wrong with the final product because they didnt think of it first or jealous because they are getting passed up by a young buck.

Archived