Letter to the IRS

Guest ShadyKat

This has been a funny post, but if you want to do something about it contact your congressman and tell him you support HR25 the Fair tax bill by Georga congressman John Lender. If you do not know what it is buy the Fair Tax book by Neil Boortz and read it, it is only 160 pages and is both entertaining and informative. If you do not read the book and bring up the subject people will change things so it looks bad. It is not perfect but it is far better than what we have and anything else out there proposed.

:lol

If you buy the book, after you have read it give it to someone else to read and ask them to do the same. :lol

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShadyKat
  contact your congressman and tell him you support 

[*]370774

:DD:DD

[*]370879

You are correct metint, Attitudes are the real disability and because of the apathy of the general public it will remain up to the few to challenge for change. And everyday I hear the defeatist say it will never happen. Well that maybe true but 200 years ago a minority of the people that were in this country challenge the greatest power oin the world and won, thus forming the greatest nation ever to have existed. We might not make it, but we sure are going to try. :DD

So, is this the reason 2 TRILLION dollars is just "missing" from the pentagon?

[*]370448

something has to pay for the HAARP and GWEN projects

and shizzle no one hears about

...cause they are not LISTENING :DD

not just missing ...........but investigators and reporters silenced

and the story swept under the big 'ol rug

contact your congressman and tell him you support 

[*]370774

:DD:DD

[*]370879

You are correct metint, Attitudes are the real disability and because of the apathy of the general public it will remain up to the few to challenge for change. And everyday I hear the defeatist say it will never happen. Well that maybe true but 200 years ago a minority of the people that were in this country challenge the greatest power oin the world and won, thus forming the greatest nation ever to have existed. We might not make it, but we sure are going to try. :DD

[*]371037

and we won the freedom of this great nation from fighting the Redcoats from the bushes, not in military formation

sniping them off, one by one

kinda like terrorists

kinda makes you think :DD

Guest ShadyKat

The second most thing politicians fear is the loss of power.

The first things they fear is not being elected.

If pressure is applied they will respond.

I ask you; think about this, all I am asking is for you to try it out. Find a subject that is meaningful to you and society and write them. Write them / fax (not email) three times per quarter for one year. If you think about the effort involved it would be less than most put into this site per week. Start with a simple letter as in I like XYZ. Then follow up addressing their responses.

You will see a change but only if we move together.

Side Note:

Those of you that have followed my posts will note I have never made any political leanings known, and I do not want to address them here. But I am a libertarian, which basically means I believe you should be free to do what ever you want as long as you are not infringing on the rights of others.

With that said there are fair tax forms out there with hundreds of thousands of supporters and every new person that voices their support helps. I.e. the fair tax book by Neil Boortz was a New York Times best seller.

I would not be wasting my time, but I honestly believe we have a chance to change the system.

I don't mean to sound negative metint, but, from all of you post I expected more. You out of every one else I thought would have embraced something like this. :thumb

The Devil's advocate... it's what I do at times.

No worries over being negative toward any of my posts... at least not anymore... I've put plenty out and it's returned to me three-fold by this board... I'm a hardened poster today and I didn't need any SPAM or V!AGRA to get there. :thumb:spit

Archived