Pa Tint Laws

Guest cheesehead98

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Super DooDiE

I've been pulled over NUMEROUS times for Tint on all the vehicles I owned..

One of the latest was an '08 Ford F-350 Crew Cab. I was at work, in the parking lot. He was making his rounds of the grounds, and asked if it was mine. I said Yes. he said that the tint on the front doors was !llegal... Ok.. it was 20% Limo DARK. which was lighter then 20% Limo BLACK. the back doors and window had 5% Limo dark OVER factory.. he said that was ok cuz it was "factory" haha.

He told me he wished he had the meter to put on the windows. I said to him, well I have a question for you, since you're sitting here with me now.. How come I see cars that look like a police cruiser that aren't marked, Tinted 5% all the way around (except for the windshield) and he told me that was for Survailance... I'm sorry.. are you survaling WHILE YOUR DRIVING???? bs. :thumb

Guest Super DooDiE

I've never been hassled for tint on my rears. All my vehicles were 5% behind the front doors.

Except my Bronco... I had 5 on the doors. I used to roll the windows down when I saw a cop. I did that for about 5 years. when I got a 04 250 extended cab, I did 5 on the backs and 20 on the front doors.. NEVER had a problem in the 3 years I owned that.

Archived