Pa Tint Laws

Guest cheesehead98

you don't have the right to shiatt BOY

put your hands where I can see them BOY

is there anything in the car I need to know about...Boy

...then you won't mind me looking around, ..........well now what do we have here :hmmm:lol2

the only right you have anymore, is the opposite side of your left :hmmm

if you want laws reformed, you must do what the big corporations do, to pass legislation

.....buy a legislator, or two :lol2

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All of these guys are correct about the laws , and that philly is more lax then the suburbs. Philly the only thing that will get you stopped is limo, but go into the burbs and 35 might get you pinched.

Trust me I live in philly and work out of penndel I know both sides of the fence on this matter.

But for the people who say they see the cops point of view about tint. Do you honestley feel a cop is safer pulling over an suv or pick up truck with 5% on the rear glass that is legal. And they are not safe pulling over a honda accord with 35% all the way around.

Are they safer in florida then here in pa or ny. Dont I aslo have a right to protect my intierior and cut down on my gas.

Statisticly speaking witch has been a higher fatality rate. police pulling over dark tinted vehicles or car crashes due to drivers bieng blinded by the sun or even other cars headlights. I am a blue eyed person so my eyes are more naturaly sensitive to light. I have actualy had to pull over before because the sun was to bright for me to see. Yes you can use sunglasses as a fix, but what about when you are making a turn and then the light comes from the side all of a sudden and bam you cant see and crash. Or at nite when it is another cars headlights behind you blinding you.

And as far as the officers saftey wouldnt they be more likeley to be shot in a large city with alot of crime such as philly. Or in a small suburban town with little to no crime. Yet the city cops dont worry about it, and the small town cops do, because they have nothing better to do.

Now I do agree limo is to dark for any car. Not becuase the cops cant see in. Simply because it is dangerous at nite, if you cant see out of the windows your a danger to everyone on the road.

Statisticly speaking witch has been a higher fatality rate.

[*]375232

Window tint is a hazard to a cop's safety is a cop out... pardon the pun!

Statistically... far more cops die from accidents (of all kinds) occurring on the job than those shot through tinted windows. :nope

As to cars being tinted presenting a threat to a cops safety... :shock they face the same situation when approaching a home, apartment, place of business, etc... you don't see them crying to the politicians over architectural tint or blinds or drapes or shutters or doors with no windows... :nope

And by the by... they are the only group crying...

Guest tinterjim

[*]375232

Statistically... far more cops die from accidents (of all kinds) occurring on the job than those shot through tinted windows. :nope

As to cars being tinted presenting a threat to a cops safety... :shock they face the same situation when approaching a home, apartment, place of business, etc... you don't see them crying to the politicians over architectural tint or blinds or drapes or shutters or doors with no windows... :nope

[*]375289

:lol2 great post!

[*]375232

As to cars being tinted presenting a threat to a cops safety... :lol2 they face the same situation when approaching a home, apartment, place of business, etc... you don't see them crying to the politicians over architectural tint or blinds or drapes or shutters or doors with no windows... :nope

[*]375289

:nope great post!

[*]375293

is it just me....

or doest it seem like you could see better out of a patrol car

without the 5% all around it :shock

I wouldn't want to be creeping up on some m*th'd out trailer park ex-cons

.....while trying to see out of a hefty bag

I am all for safer police officers :nope

start by taking that limo off your ride :007

Archived