Rear Window on Chevy Silverado 1piece glass

Guest firststrike

Guest firststrike

2000 Silverado Ext 4th door with solid rear window.

Putting 35% on top of the stock 20% security glass would, if my math is correct, be the equivelant of 7%. There are no defrost or ceramic dots that I can see. I'm an amateur and would like to try to do this myself, I'm an auto enthusiast and want to try my hand. I'm at college, I have plenty of time on my hands on my off days. :hmmm I realize going through a professional would be easier and most likely cost effective, but I want to try it. Paladin's did great work on my front driver and passenger side window's but I am no longer in Houston.

Are there any special instructions for the rear 4th door windows and the large back window? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

I'm aware of Tx tint laws. 25% transparency net up front and since my vehicle is MPV (Truck) with two mirrors, the rearward windows are unrestricted.

true you have no restrictions on the rear doors or back glass

that chevy truck back is probably the easiest glass in the world to do or close - it has the border so no rubber problems

get it clean and take your time you shud be able to get it

the back doors are easy but a little tougher to do - take your time you should be able to get this one

good luck :hmmm

Archived