Sell Brochures and Stuff

Okay so here's my complaint. I have been purchasing film from my film supplier since about 1998 or so. I used to be strickly mobile and never had a show room, but now I do. So I call my distributer and ask about a showroom display to hang on the wall and they tell me its like $40.00 plus the shipping? Now its not the price I'm concerened about but the fact, I mean im not a huge buyer but it is over $10 g's a year and I feel why should I have to pay to promote their film. I mean Advantage films worked with me and I'm new to their company. I know not everything is free but I did'nt have to ask Advantage they were just willing to help promote their product. I havent mentioned the name of the company who is doing this cause I havent really complained to them about this yet but I feel I shouldnt have to.

Also does everyone have to pay for their "3-fold" literature/sell brochures or does the company give them to you? :hmmm:hmmm

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nautiboi73

if u have a rep that is who to ask. You dont' want to talk to the ladies that run teh front. talk to a rep, I get free stuf from mine, just like you are wanting

I buy their spec cards and I made my own years ago.

Promote yourself not the brand. Brand comes second

[*]375303

:blah:lol:lol:twocents

Of course!!!! Customer anycase don't know the difference between window films (if it is :dunno ). But if You are working in some area they will know exact You. Word of mouse e.t.c.

Plus what it the brochure? Bla-bla-bla in "we are the champions" style? Who will read it? Not sure.

As I told here many times: take 5 competitors booklets, and close logo's. Can You find real difference?

IMHO, everything IMHO

stuff I give to my customers...like the fold out stuff...I pay!....dont like it but I do and it look impressive especially if your litetature matches ..like my business cards I use for residential and commerical match the logos of the film I show them....

You may have answered your own question...if you do 10K a year and they won't comp you a display...?

Ask again if they will give you a free one while you ask them for a discount on your pricing.  Maybe then they will give you a free display!

[*]375595

But I also agree promote yourself, not the brand. This way your clients can't shop around with a competitor who carries the same film.

Archived