2007 S550.. the first off the lot here.

alltracpete

Well I got a hold of the first S550 that our local benz dealer sold. Its pretty freakin sweet,a nd for 200G's less than a Maybach, I think I'd take it and save the rest. Anyways, the Maybach they had sat for 8 months and they discounted it down to $230,000 just to get rid of it. (they sold 4 in the past 2 years here). beside the point. heres the S550.

S550ff.jpg

S550rr.jpg

Guest Beeline
Well I got a hold of the first S550 that our local benz dealer sold.  Its pretty freakin sweet,a nd for 200G's less than a Maybach, I think I'd take it and save the rest.  Anyways, the Maybach they had sat for 8 months and they discounted it down to $230,000 just to get rid of it. (they sold 4 in the past 2 years here).  beside the point.  heres the S550.

S550ff.jpg

S550rr.jpg

[*]382780

I've tinted two maybachs here in atlanta. neither of them were bought here though. the new s class looks like a baby bach. looks good.

Well nothing out of the ordinary really. Just your average MB. May be easier than last years model actually. Just make sure to tape the fuzz! And figure out how to work the climate control etc if you plan on taking your time. That mouse knob thing takes a minute to figure out.

Archived