out of couriosity

Guest Braud Spectrum

Naaa I don't work Sunday. I have my own stuff I wanna do. Even if it's "working" around the house.

:hmmm Lately...when there is a no show or cancellation it doesn't pi$$ me off... and know I probably should call one of the one's who's been begging to squeeze them :please In fact... am thankful for the break and forward my calls to the cell then do whatever the heck I want during that couple of hours. I used to feel guilty messing around when I should be working. But not any more.... I look forward to the no shows :lol2 And if they show up late and I'm digging in the garden or cleaning the pool....I tell them sorry :ford I LIE and say I already have one on the way in their place.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Naaa I don't work Sunday. I have my own stuff I wanna do. Even if it's "working" around the house.

:please Lately...when there is a no show or cancellation it doesn't pi$$ me off... and know I probably should call one of the one's who's been begging to squeeze them  :lol2  In fact... am thankful for the break and forward my calls to the cell then do whatever the heck I want during that couple of hours. I used to feel guilty messing around when I should be working. But not any more.... I look forward to the no shows  :ford And if they show up late and I'm digging in the garden or cleaning the pool....I tell them sorry :lol2 I LIE and say I already have one on the way in their place.

[*]389962

:hmmm:hmmm

I thought I was the only one who thought that way.

Guest Braud Spectrum

:ford Lately...when there is a no show or cancellation it doesn't pi$$ me off... and know I probably should call one of the one's who's been begging to squeeze them? :hmmm? In fact... am thankful for the break and forward my calls to the cell then do whatever the heck I want during that couple of hours. I used to feel guilty messing around when I should be working. But not any more.... I look forward to the no shows? :lol2 And if they show up late and I'm digging in the garden or cleaning the pool....I tell them sorry :hmmm I LIE and say I already have one on the way in their place.

[*]389962

:lol2:nope

[*]389965

:what 'course there was a time (and not too long ago either) when I needed EVERY car to pay the bills. I feel like it's working like it should be now. :please

:please Lately...when there is a no show or cancellation it doesn't pi$$ me off... and know I probably should call one of the one's who's been begging to squeeze them? :hmmm? In fact... am thankful for the break and forward my calls to the cell then do whatever the heck I want during that couple of hours. I used to feel guilty messing around when I should be working. But not any more.... I look forward to the no shows? :lol2 And if they show up late and I'm digging in the garden or cleaning the pool....I tell them sorry :hmmm I LIE and say I already have one on the way in their place.

[*]389962

:lol2:nope

[*]389965

:DD 'course there was a time (and not too long ago either) when I needed EVERY car to pay the bills. I feel like it's working like it should be now. :what

[*]389980

I know the feeling. Now I am working on a different side job to get away from tint, I guess I cant make enough money from what my wife says. But I dont have any hobbies but work, if im not working on something, my wife finds those honey do chores. :ford

Guest solar1

I used to. I would work 5-6 days a week tinting and then pick up a sunday doing work with a nursing agency. Sometimes I would even work a night shift after tinting during the week. You will get burned out and start hating to tint . :please

:DD Lately...when there is a no show or cancellation it doesn't pi$$ me off... and know I probably should call one of the one's who's been begging to squeeze them? :what? In fact... am thankful for the break and forward my calls to the cell then do whatever the heck I want during that couple of hours. I used to feel guilty messing around when I should be working. But not any more.... I look forward to the no shows? :lol And if they show up late and I'm digging in the garden or cleaning the pool....I tell them sorry :coffee I LIE and say I already have one on the way in their place.

[*]389962

:dunno:dunno

[*]389965

Make that 3 of us. :nope:lol

Guest Retro Tint
heard on RON and FEZ today (am talk, XM 202, hillarious)

people talking about how they were poor when they were young, couldnt afford the coool sneakers, so I busted arse in life, blah blah blah....

whats the f'ing point of affording them if you cant find time to go out and buy them, or actually take them out for a nice quiet walk.

I had an epiphany today, I know I work to hard too long, and im always irritable wheni get home because it takes time for me to gear down. not fair to my family, or myself for that matter.

it was slow today, so I took my boy to his first t-ball practice today, next thing I know, im out there helping all the kids.  I was truely laughing and smiling. havent done it in a long time. 

theres no point in being self employed and setting your own schedule, making the big bucks for your self and family's lives, if you dont do just that.............. enjoy life.

dont bother calling me monday or weds afternoons... im playin ball.

[*]389498

Be there for every inning of every game! If you start coaching (or helping) while the kids are young, you'll be hooked. The years go by to fast. Take advantage of every opportunity that your schedule will grant you. Being part of your kids life will pay much much more than any job.

Guest TintDrNewYork

I take off monday. Sat and sunday with the autos is very frofitable you shouldn't take off on sunday take a slow day off like a monday or tuesday

Archived