out of couriosity

Do any of the rest of you work 7 days a week. I dont do it because I have to do it tosurvive. I suppose I am just greedy and h@te not making any money. To me a day off means a day with out any extra cash in my pocket.

although the few days I do not work I do enjoy the relaxing time

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Growing up I watched many famileys grow up without there fathers,husbands  the sad part is these were families that could of lived a very good life on half there income but in the end lost everything over greed :DD

[*]389246

I do agree with you about the family thing. The thing for me is that my lil girl is with me mon to fri. She is with her mom on the weekends. So I would be home without her anyway on sunday. I figure If I cant be with her may as well. Make some dough I can spend on her.

Do any of the rest of you work 7 days a week. I dont do it because I have to do it tosurvive. I suppose I am just greedy and h@te not making any money. To me a day off means a day with out any extra cash in my pocket.

although the few days I do not work I do enjoy the relaxing time

[*]389241

if you die tomorrow, you ain't takin' a thang with ya so you might as well not k!ll yourself too soon :DD the thang that makes a good job a good job is having the free time to enjoy whatever you want. if that's tinting to you, that's cool, if not, make time for the thangs you enjoy :DD

[*]389255

This is true as well, but I enjoy spewnding money. So if I have none to spend I have no fun!

Archived