Uniq Whipz

Guest Beeline

ec3d3992.jpg

I did these for 404motorsports in Atlanta. these were the first two I ever did for them. I told them glass is glass, it needs to be tinted. not much glass, but it is a real pain in the azz to get to. I guess I'm getting too old. I'm not as flexible as I used to be.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LindsayTint

In my opinion all work done by Unique "Whimps" is pretty lame. I mean compared to Foose they are about 20 notches down on the totum pole. Have u seen some of the cheap ass audio work they be puttin in those nice azz rides. Either those celebs are real cheap or dont know any better. Hell I even emailed the owner/"star" at Unique and told him so. Never did get a reply. But I have noticed the last couple episodes they have been steppin up thier game. Anyone else agree with me?

Yea there @#$% aint custom besides the upholstery! All the rest is basicly bolt on crap which any shop can install, Reme,s boxes are nice on some cars but nothing special! Chico keeps installing his !llegal tint on a regular basis. Castro did mention using Madico a couple of eposodes back.

Archived