All things that film benefits

Guys, need a little help. I need as many ideas that will hold water as to what a person, home, business or auto will gain with window film even the obvious so I know I didn't forget anything. Anything from the obvious heat gain reduction, to any known diseases that can be associated with the sun and how window film, even if minor, can help protect from. All types of harmful rays blocked....just anything you guys know of or have ever heard that are or very easily could be legitatment.

I have a good sized list, but I'm hoping someone, or all of you will have a thought or fact I overlooked or never even have heard of.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber

Films help people with xeroderma pigmentosum, a rare genetic defect that causes extreme sensitivity to the sun's ultraviolet rays.

Guest tintchick

I have found that it depends on the customer, you cant walk into a home and go on naming complex rays and percentages to a mom who is trying to watch her 3 kids and listen to you at the same time, they need to hear that it doesnt make their shutters and furniture fade :lol2 and the men like to hear about the percentages and whether the glare will be off the TV or not :dunno

True DAT TC

But did you hear about the 3M prestige debate going on in the flat glass forum. HOLY SHIZ that was some of the most boreing reading, until Blade and TG came in with a little comedy. :dunno

Guest vclimber
Films help people with xeroderma pigmentosum, a rare genetic defect that causes extreme sensitivity to the sun's ultraviolet rays.

[*]401627

Are You seriouZ?

[*]401676

Yep, did a house years ago for someone with the disease. Donated the whole thing, didn't have the heart to charge em, they had enough to deal with...

Archived