Cornelius users

Guest naughtydog

Guest naughtydog

Further to Zolar's posting of how to convert a cornelius tank as a pressure sprayer I have decided to make one.

For those that use them, what are the advanttages you feel you get from it, do you use it for flushing as well as soaking your film after liner removal, do you blast down felt areas with them?

Somebody mentioned that they have less contamination since they changes to one - enlighten me please...

Can I drill the top and use a normal rubber tyre valve of a car to pressurise it ? or does it have to be something more heavy duty?

Naughty

I only put about 30 lbs in mine. I like the fact that I don't have to pump the @#%$ handle :inot

Also put a 20 foot hose on the thing (you'll have to convert to meters :inot )

And put a metal valve (with the rubber seals) that tightens with a nut instead of a rubber one :lol2

Guest Al-tint

30 - 40 psi

50 ft coil hose

half full lasts all day

no pissy little hand held bottles

I think a cleaner install

never go back.

Guest tintgod
Further to Zolar's posting of how to convert a cornelius tank as a pressure sprayer I have decided to make one.

For those that use them, what are the advanttages you feel you get from it,  do you use it for flushing  as well as soaking your film after liner removal, do you blast down felt areas with them?

yes..yes...and yes
[

Somebody mentioned that they have less contamination since they changes to one - enlighten me please...

you get more flushing power out of them..as you flush the whole window down and sides..flushing dirt and airborn contamination out and down the glass

Can I drill the top and use a normal rubber tyre valve of a car to pressurise it ? or does it have to be something more heavy duty?

yes..a normal valve stem works just fine

Naughty

[*]402883

you will neve rgo back to another sprayer once you use one... :inot

Guest zolar
those tanks must be hard to rinse clean

I am a wimp when it comes to lifting things

no tanks here :lol2

[*]402890

lifting ???? :inot jiggra please :inot

iv.jpg

I put 60-70 psi in mine