thin tint and thick tint

Guest mango724

Guest mango724

Hi I'm new at this forum, and I had a question about thin and thick tint. I tinted my own car, DIY and it came out very good, I ordered precut tint online as some on this forum have advised against as I have recently read. Before that I had used that cheap pepboys tint on another car and it wasnt all that hard for me. Anyway the tint I had ordered was very good quality it was very thick compared to the cheap tint at pepboys obviously. It was also a sort of brownish metallic color which looked real nice. The problem is I now have another car I wanted to tint, and I want to know if anyone would be able to tell what kind or brand of tint it it. This time around I would like to get it done at a shop, and I want to go to where they would have this kind of tint. Thank you. :lol6:wall

Guest tintgod

call the people that you baught it from ...they will have a better idea then us...dont you think?

there are to many brands out there to take a guess at what it is..

Guest mango724
call the people that you baught it from ...they will have a better idea then us...dont you think?

there are to many brands out there to take a guess at what it is..

Yes you are right but they are no longer selling. And I've tried to contact them but no answer. I purchased off ebay by the way. I believe and am not fully sure, it may have been something like solar gard or llumar, I just wanted to be certain. Are these two films known to be thick? or brownish in color, not blueish.

Guest mango724
Do You need exact same? I think You can find lot of suppliers...

Well not exactly I just would really like the same kind of tint I had. Also, is solar guard tint thin or thick or do they have different kinds?

Archived