Got vinyl job

Guest expertint

Guest expertint

I've got an external application and they want white vinyl.What mil is best it's outside about 30x30 in. 25 of them..What brand is good. Does any tint manu make any??

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

If they want viynl, givem that.it's way less expensive and easier to install and replace. I'll get back to you on a good brand, I need to make a call

are you making the windows so you can not see thru them.....complete coverage...I use some 3m stuff last year that was required by the designer...I will look up the name of the stuff...it was hard to seperate the liner from the vinyl but the liner was plastic not paper so you could get it wet with out the paper sticking to the vinyl....it came in 30 or 36 inch ...I'm going to the shop tis afternoon I'll check the name of it...

are you making the windows so you can not see thru them.....complete coverage...I use some 3m stuff last year that was required by the designer...I will look up the name of the stuff...it was hard to seperate the liner from the vinyl but the liner was plastic not paper so you could get it wet with out the paper sticking to the vinyl....it came in 30 or 36 inch ...I'm going to the shop tis afternoon I'll check the name of it...

3M Controltac more than likely.

I've done some big truck sfuff with it before

Guest sqweeged

:rollin try a company called Tubelite.....many 3m , avery, etc...products.

They will send you alot of sample books....for a price of course..

I did a Italian Res.... with the Italian flag colors on the entire side of the restuarant approx 300sq.ft.

That was about 9 years ago and its still on....was 4mil. :lol6

Guest S and S

A6 (Avery with a 6 year durability) but they make a A9 is what I use. Very good durability and looks great and conforms well also.

www.ameriban.com

thats where I get my vinyl and those guys are great tooo... Can answer any questions you might have.

Archived