No glue residue at all!!!!!

Guest KARWV

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

here's a thought. last year I tinted a mercades 430 for a women with sol-tek,one of the "glueless" films ,and the lady calls me and says she wants it darker and does'nt want to pay for it.I polietly tell her no thank you.a few months later she calls and says all of the windows are peeling up and she wants it redone, but, darker.I tell her no.what are the chances that all of the windows are peeling?can anyone see where this is going?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
here's a thought. last year I tinted a mercades 430 for a women with sol-tek,one of the "glueless" films ,and the lady calls me and says she wants it darker and does'nt want to pay for it.I polietly tell her no thank you.a few months later she calls and says all of the windows are peeling up and she wants it redone, but, darker.I tell her no.what are the chances that all of the windows are peeling?can anyone see where this is going?

I know where your going with that..my response:

...another reason why I have a clause built into my warranty saying that if there IS film failure..it'll be replaced..but with the SAME shade as B4..a good deterrent for film not miraculously peeling on it's own :dunno

(You name the game..the customer has tried it) :finger::finger:

Typical case of where the customer wished they had of selected a different film, that the tinter is an idiot and will replace it all for free in what she now wants.

But how miraculous it is with the film all peeling off at the same time. :finger:

Devil

Archived