Union jack tints........

Guest Shady

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wussup Leo. I likey very much. pretty pretty girl. When you come over to the usa, stop by and say hello!

I was in US 9 years ago :rollin Hope this year will visit SEMA (only hope)....I am wondering my own booth at SEMA, but it's still only dreams.....

And............I am selling TINT or TINTZ, BOOOOOBZ only for support, please pay attention to exact new product BRITISH FLAG TINT :thumb:lol:lol it take me some time to create an idea and make a product, and I am proud of that....Also I am sad and unhappy that people don't pay attention to product which I am thinking is exact new...

Guest gtotint
Got some new pix from Shady...Now film is installed from inside :thumb Hope You will :thumb that it's not photoshop :thumb

OutSide & InSide viewZ...

nice job :thumb

Guest Shady
It was just a matter of time befor I saw that kinda work from you you Bill :bingo ...fair play...I could sell that, what about a St Goerge and where can I get some working samples :dunno

hi Stu, I'll send you up some of what I got, see what you can do with em' :heh

wussup Leo. I likey very much. pretty pretty girl. When you come over to the usa, stop by and say hello!

I'll come by and say hello, I wanna go to that pinky pink nightclub stu mentioned! :heh

Archived