Headliner Z

Thanx fellers!

Still trying to figure out what to do about the visors, these are not your mommas ole visors....... :hmmm

I may put Z'z in them as well! :beer

Got some crazy kewl stuff we are doing in a 71 Camaro, it'll be ready in a month or two.... :hmmm

Guest DangerousDarren

Looks great. Hey, I am doing black suede headliner in a Lexus IS300 and am having problems with wrinkles around the indentions for the sun visors. How did you get the suede to lay down without wrinkling around the sun visor indentions and around the Z?

Guest sewing_guy

Nice looking graphic, Shady. Have you done the visors yet? What's the second color in the car? To keep from just repeating the same look over and over, what about doing a cutout of the "Z" graphic and put the secondary color of the interior behind it (assuming there is one)? You'd almost have to make it another layer under that to get the center dots in the original color. It could be neat provided it's not too thick to sew up.

Nice looking graphic, Shady. Have you done the visors yet? What's the second color in the car? To keep from just repeating the same look over and over, what about doing a cutout of the "Z" graphic and put the secondary color of the interior behind it (assuming there is one)? You'd almost have to make it another layer under that to get the center dots in the original color. It could be neat provided it's not too thick to sew up.

:thumb I did that car almost 2 years ago...

I ended up just doing the visors in black with no graphic on them....

Had to hand stitch around the little piece that pops into the clip on the roof... Kindof a P.I.T.A., but he liked it... :poke

Archived