How to Remove

Guest VaTinterPMan

Guest VaTinterPMan

I have heard about people removing them but please fill me in on this one. Is it really hard or can it be done pretty easy and without damaging the window. Help me out and let me know cause 1/4's are my unicorn.

Guest tintgod

it all depends on the car...just experiment..and look for screws and bolts that may hold them in..I know we have discussed this on the site ..maybe do a search

Guest stgllc82
I have heard about people removing them but please fill me in on this one. Is it really hard or can it be done pretty easy and without damaging the window. Help me out and let me know cause 1/4's are my unicorn.

I hate those too, but just to save time I use a liner to cut my pattern its clear u could see where to cut and its more flexable to cut corners works good for me.

Guest Sprinter

I hate those too, but just to save time I use a liner to cut my pattern its clear u could see where to cut and its more flexable to cut corners works good for me.

then trace out your tint 1/8th over size and install

Guest jtm999

look in the tip of the week section, theres some good advise there on quarter windows

Archived