front windows

Guest tintdeck

Guest tintdeck

hi guys my first post thought its about time iput apost in now I no how to work it

son gets pulled up in wigan pulling every one over for stop checks tested f/windows read 44%

vosa officer laughing son ask why your 1 point over 45% gives him ticket for ?30 fine son says if iclean my windows the reading will be differrent vosa officer laughs and agrees to retest it comes out at 47% had to rip

the fine ticket up but strip film off f/windows 50%true grey

could nt get to vosa to have vehicle tested they say they ll send someone out guy comes out looks like a junkie looks at front windows says still look dark to me well thats just the factory glass now

son says are you going to test

vosa cant have nt got a meter then passes the glass

what joke these people p1ss me off good style

Guest tintdeck
45% and above is an advise only to remove not a demand so vosa cant force you to remove :wall

vosa making erery one with tints under70% strip window tints off

stripped quite few for dealerships which had 50% film installed seems like the police/vosa have to much time on there hands or they just like easy pickings

Guest Diamond Tints

45% and above is an advise only to remove not a demand so vosa cant force you to remove :krazy

stripped quite few for dealerships which had 50% film installed seems like the police/vosa have to much time on there hands or they just like easy pickings

Ok what about renault clios etc which leave the factory with under 70% I measured one the other week and it read 67% this why there needs to be leeway.

Go round ask vosa about this I tear the arse right out these guys because they dont have a clue

Guest walestint

45% and above is an advise only to remove not a demand so vosa cant force you to remove :wall

Ok what about renault clios etc which leave the factory with under 70% I measured one the other week and it read 67% this why there needs to be leeway.

Go round ask vosa about this I tear the arse right out these guys because they dont have a clue

I measured a 206 last week to 68% on fronts also

Archived