no sports logos?

Guest chillphil

Guest chillphil

Nice forum. I just got and started playing around with a vinyl plotter, and it is a lot of fun! Not making much money, just hooking up friends and family with signs and goofy little pictures.

My question is, I have purchased some CDs with hundreds of vector images, and have used the brandsoftheworld site, but I can't seem to find ANY professional or college sports team logos! Is there any site that has these for sale, or is it some kind of copyright thing not allowing them to be sold?

Also, I have a scanner, so how could I scan a photo (like a Panther {Carolina!}) and make it work with my software? What type of image can I save it as with my scanner so it would work? (jped, bitmap, ect)

I have tried to make jpegs cut, but it says "no cuttable object".

Again, I'd REALLY like to find a CD collection with sport teams on it, but I either don't know where to get them or they're none out there!

Any help is appreciated!!!!! (hate being a newbie at stuff!)

chillphil

Guest chillphil
sure there are :rollin but nobody can help you without an email addy :lol6

DOH!

Oh yeah, my email is chillphil5000@yahoo.com

Glad to hear there ARE those logos/pictures!!

chillphil

I just bought this off ebay. If your not in a hurry, then just bid the $9.99. I won mine for $9.99 Don't pay the buy-it-now for $19.99 unless your in a real hurry, save yourself the $10 bucks.

Sports Logo's

OK, So I got this CD in the mail and it has 1/2 the teams I'm looking for. It's not really a bad CD for the money you pay for but it doesnt have ALL the teams. Plus a good 1/4 of them were corrupted and my illustrator wouldn't open them. Even my thumbnail program wouldnt view them. /sigh... Ya get what you pay for I guess..... :DD

So... like the topic says. Does anyone know of a good CD they can reccomend that has ALL of the sports logo's ? I mean NHL, NFL, NBA,etc etc etc Pro AND College ??

Guest chillphil

Well, Mountainmang really helped me out on this one. Ask him and maybe he can point you in the right direction. I ended up with (I think) every MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, & NCAA team (except for the Charlotte Bobcats, which wouldn't be that big a deal except for the fact I live 20 minutes from Charlotte lol!). I have at least one picture of each team, some up to 6 images per team.

Chillphil

Guest 5950king
Well, Mountainmang really helped me out on this one. Ask him and maybe he can point you in the right direction. I ended up with (I think) every MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL, & NCAA team (except for the Charlotte Bobcats, which wouldn't be that big a deal except for the fact I live 20 minutes from Charlotte lol!). I have at least one picture of each team, some up to 6 images per team.

Chillphil

Im new and trying to grow my vector collection. would you trade all your pro sports logos with me? I have lots of stuff email me if interested

5950king@sbcglobal.net thanks

Archived