Local supplier product line

Guest R COX

Guest R COX

Hey folks! We have a local supplier here in Ocala, FL whose products I've never heard of outside of this county. The name of the supplier is "Brite-n-Rite, Inc." I've seen some of their products in local detail shops but not elsewhere and they have no website. They've been in business here for well over 5 years and seem to carry most everything .... but everything has THEIR label on it, not 3M, 3D, etc.... (This isn't meant to be an ad, so feel free to edit if required)

I guess I'm asking if anyone has heard of them? as an example, they carry a few different lines of liquid wax with names like "CHERRY WAX" (Qt $9.50 Gal $20.50)

"14K WAX", "EXCALIBUR", "PINK LUSTER" (ALL the same prices) and then something called "CHEATER WAX" (Gal $20.50) what the heck is cheater wax?

An aerosol can of glass cleaner is $2.75 and a Gal of glass cleaner (to be diluted 50/50) is $7.95

Do you think I should buy products from these folks, or look elsewhere? To my knowledge they are the only supply house locally.

Guest Towelsdepot
Hey folks! We have a local supplier here in Ocala, FL whose products I've never heard of outside of this county. The name of the supplier is "Brite-n-Rite, Inc." I've seen some of their products in local detail shops but not elsewhere and they have no website. They've been in business here for well over 5 years and seem to carry most everything .... but everything has THEIR label on it, not 3M, 3D, etc.... (This isn't meant to be an ad, so feel free to edit if required)

I guess I'm asking if anyone has heard of them? as an example, they carry a few different lines of liquid wax with names like "CHERRY WAX" (Qt $9.50 Gal $20.50)

"14K WAX", "EXCALIBUR", "PINK LUSTER" (ALL the same prices) and then something called "CHEATER WAX" (Gal $20.50) what the heck is cheater wax?

An aerosol can of glass cleaner is $2.75 and a Gal of glass cleaner (to be diluted 50/50) is $7.95

Do you think I should buy products from these folks, or look elsewhere? To my knowledge they are the only supply house locally.

Well I buy from thetoweldepot.com for all my towel needs

Guest willie

Well I buy from thetoweldepot.com for all my towel needs

:popcorn

Guest JOE VILLO

I HAVE USED CHEATER WAX AND IT IS WONDERFUL AFTER YOU WASH YOUR CAR AND THE WATER DOES NOT BEED YOU SPRAY ON CHEATER WAX AND IT BEEDS LIKE IF YOU JUST HAND WAXED IT.GOOD PRODUCT

Guest WASHBOY

There is a detailing company based in phx,az called Brite-n-Rite.. Not sure if it is the same company! But best thing to do is buy from a distributer not name brand, you will pay to much for the stupid name brand crap that has been broken down and seems to work less efficient!

Guest davidbourg

Think bout opening an detail shop on side of my tint shop what do ya'll think bout that and where to get good cleaning supplies?

Archived