Tinting/Training in Italy

Guest Wylde

Guest Wylde

I'm looking to gain experience in window tinting. I'll work for free if you teach me. I'm currently at Aviano (Pordenone Area). Home E-mail = raymond.jordan@gimail.af.mil

Guest Wylde

I'm looking to gain experience in window tinting. I'll work for free if you teach me. I'm currently at Aviano (Pordenone Area). Home E-mail = raymond.jordan@gimail.af.mil

You in the Army now? :thumb

Air Force...

Guest potzy

:thumb

You in the Army now? :ppdance

Air Force...

When do you have time for tint?

Guest Wylde

You in the Army now? :thumbdown

Air Force...

With the job I currently have, I won't deploy for about 1 1/2 years. I only work about 13 hours a day + 4 hours sleep (my current average) = 17 hours. That means I could be usefull to someone for 7 hours a day.

Guest MidcoastMW

You in the Army now? :thumbdown

Air Force...

With the job I currently have, I won't deploy for about 1 1/2 years. I only work about 13 hours a day + 4 hours sleep (my current average) = 17 hours. That means I could be usefull to someone for 7 hours a day.

Now this is what I call a hard worker!!!

Archived