Nasty A** Van i did today

Guest scottstinting

Guest scottstinting

Did this van today and you talk about trashed out it had that oiley felling on everything in it and kind of smelled bad to .But hey I do appreciate the business and the money but sometimes you wish you quoted them more before seeing it .

Guest Tintin' Magician

Yeah, I remember one time we had a guy bring in a late 80's atsro and I promise you, that thing was so nasty! That was the first time I have ever seen a rat in a car. I immediatley gave the guy his keys, and recommeded it was time for a cleaning! There was absolutley no way I was going to even remove the film from that pos, much less install it!

Guest Texasrocker

I usually tell the customers that make a appt. to make sure vehicle is clean inside & out, before bringing it for a tintjob. I ask them to remove all personal items, vacuum the interior, wash the outside. I explain to them, that a much-better tintjob will result especially on older vehicles. Customers understand, if you tell them when booking your appts. Saves everyone lots of hassels!! If they still come in "nasty", send em away unless your "starvin Marvin", its still not worth-it period! TR

A while back I had an interesting "turn down". Nasty arse Bonneville, the smell was something I couldn't imagine or begin to guess what it was. I never even pulled it into the shop, keys went straight back to the customer.

She was so embarrassed (so it seemed) that she started to cry, and oh god did I ever get her entire life's story after that and excuses of working 3 jobs and having 3 kids, yada yada yada. I was starting to feel bad for her, until she just stopped right in the middle of it all and some how immediately gained her composure to ask "So will you still tint my car".

:beer Nice try though :spit

I hate tinting cars crammed with trash...

One time Mr P and I tinted a hippy van... they lived in it :heh

It was actually pretty clean but just the fact that they lived in it gave me the willies :beer

:spit We're they at home when you worked on it?? :beer

Guest willie
I hate tinting cars crammed with trash...

One time Mr P and I tinted a hippy van... they lived in it :beer

It was actually pretty clean but just the fact that they lived in it gave me the willies :spit

:beer " the willies"

ok now TTC its on :heh

Guest scottstinting

Yes the lady gave me a story that her husband was in iraq and how hard it is to get things done and she had 2 little ones with her and me being a veteran .I figured I had to it no matter what .

Archived